Sunday, March 18, 2012

OUR INVITE

                                                 
Aashish: Once i called a very pretty junior for ragging but her immense cuteness made me bottle up and just send her away. I still do not know if she realized that I was smitten by her or not but she ended up ragging me instead.


Keerthi: The first time I saw  Aashish, he was a sort of  Superman for me and my group of friends because he "saved" one of my best friends from a potential senior/stalker! We all had total respect for him then but only when he supposedly ragged me, did I find out what a genuinely nice person he was.


Aashish: That was a beginning of how we got to know each other and now when we approach another beginning of us being together , I realize with joy that the last six years have been so wonderful and I can only imagine how special the rest of life will be with Keerthi by my side.


Keerthi: During more than a million text messages which progressed to hundreds of thousands of hours of talking, I realized that, however cheesy it may seem on paper, I had made the best decision of my life by saying 'Yes' to Aashish! He stood by me through all possible lows and the highest highs and as we enter this new phase of our life, at the risk of jinxing it, I have to say that if the time ahead is even a bit similar to what we've spent together so far, then I have absolutely nothing to be nervous about and so much to thank God for. *TW*



Now that you know us better, we would love for you to share our happiness while we begin the most important journey of our lives on the 13th of June, 2012.


Other details and official invitation will soon follow.


                                ~Keerthi & Aashish

23 comments:

  1. You ppl should copyright these lines before they get stolen for "when harry met sally - part 2".

    Congratulations my favourite couple..my best wishes have always been there and will be there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS KEERTHI.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siriiish, thats really the sweetest thing ever! Thank you soo much!! >>:)<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOwwww.... Congratulations guyssss .... >:D< .... Sooo happpy Jiii ..... For suree wud love to be a part of ur life's most important day ... Eeeeeee.... Sooo Happy for uuu ..:D... muaahhhh ... Loads and loads and loads of hugssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. coffee cup congratulations !!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Keerthi and Ashish. Wish you both a very happy married life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF U

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank yous guys....Your wishes mean the world to us!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Keerthi & Aashish. We all, here,are Eagerly look forward to the Kondattam.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you soo much Huda, Chippa ;), Ganesh, Nazeer, Ramesh Mama for the wonnderful wishes!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supriya BhagyanagarMarch 29, 2012 at 8:22 AM

    Congratulations Keerthi & Pintu. All the best for your future and i am truly happy for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Srinath, Sravanthi and Srikar KandalamMarch 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM

    Such a wonderful invite from a super wonderful couple! Srinath, Sravanthi and myself are totally happy for you guys! Let the party roll! All the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations guys...i will do my best to be there ! ! ! ! ! :):) love u both...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you soo much Supriya akka :) hope to see you here in June! :)

    @Srikar, Sravanthi & Srinath....Thanks soo much guys, yeaah! we're all set, thanks so much and very soon after us, you guys will be the ones doing all the thanking na, advance wishes for that! ;)

    Thanks so much Suraj, it'll be great if you can make it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations !!
    Both of you make a great couple

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Keerthi and Ashish. I remember the nice times I spent with you guys. To see you guys married will be great :), very happy for you two. May god bless you with all joys and happiness in life.

    I so want to be for your wedding. My 2nd one is due this October. It may be tough but I will definitely try.

    Good luck with all the preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you soo much Shreyu and Shlokie :)
    Congratulations on the new upcoming arrival, shreyu told me recently...I'm so happy for you and chandra :)
    I can totally understand how you may not be able to travel then but if there's any chance you can make it, please come!!
    I'm not able to be in touch with you at all e, gimme details..phone no, email everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. my best childhood friend getting married to her best friend..I wont miss it for the world! I cant tell you how happy your wedding is making me! or may be I just will... when I see you in hyd real soon!:) Love to you both! *A thousand hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramboooo!!! Yes, i said it...RAMBO!! >>:)<< I cannot tell you how happy your message is making ME! I will however show you when you arrive!! Thank you sooo much di!! Lottttts of love >>>:)<<<

      Delete
  19. Wow ! Congratulations :D
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete